10/12/12

FUR FRIDAY Peak-a-BOO!

Remember when we used to post pictures of your furry friends on, in, or around your seatbeltbag? We called it FUR FRIDAY and I miss it, so lets start doing it again. I thought I'd get the ball rolling by posting a pic of our very own Furry Friend, BOO posing next to Marilyn's Little Collection "Large Tote".
You might recall when we adopted her back in June of 2011 and you can see how much she's grown since then.
So come on gals, grab your camera or phone and start taking pics of your furry friend on, in or around your seatbeltbag and send them to info@seatbeltbags.com.
I hope you're as excited as I am for the LTD release tomorrow. I fly up to Washington this morning and Melanie's getting ready for a fun event @ the Santa Ana store. If you can't make it to one of these events check back here as I'll be posting lots of pics.