6/7/13

First Friday: Inside Scoop!


Happy First Friday!
First Friday always means there's a new product release, which is pretty exciting stuff, even for those of us at Harveys that have seen these bags for a few months already.  It's our first chance to hear what our customers think!


On the SeatbeltBLOG, First Friday is a chance for us to share a little MORE about the collection.

***

For this month's First Friday: Inside Scoop!, we're asking two super-special, ultra-amazing Harveys peeps what their favorite item is of the release.

JENNY HOANG,  Junior Graphic Designer - Large Makeup Case in Peony Bloom


Jenny: "Peony Bloom is a very playful print AND I've always wanted a Large Makeup Case.  It reminds me of summer!  Plus, it doubles as a hat."  [get your own Peony Bloom Makeup Case]

KIMBERLY RIMEL, Accounting - Spangled Bow Tote

Kimberly: "Where do I even start?  LOVE the bow and I love the stripes---classic and classy!  I love the side-by-side stitched Seatbeltbags because of how light they are.  Oh!  And it's got a super cute interior...it just makes me happy to look inside! I have to have it." [get your own Spangled Bow Tote]


YOUR TURN!  Let us know which First Friday item is your favorite!