7/19/11

Source of Inspiration

We took a trip to Paper Source on Sunday. They have a great selection of Craft Projects so we often stop in and pick one up for the girls to do.
I'm always inspired when I'm there.
They have a ton of great gift items. Love the Owls
There's an entire stamping section
These were my faves: Scaredy Cat and Scully.
 They even have a craft area where you can test out the merchandise before you buy. Marilyn made this little flower with glitter and puffy ink.
 They have the best selection of Wrapping paper with so many beautiful prints
And some of the cutest greeting cards.
Yummm!
 They also do custom invitations
And I just love all of the color co-ordinated stationery.
 We visited the one at South Coast Plaza but they have many other locations. You can check their Website HERE for one near you.
My Son Dana Jr, works at the South Coast Plaza location. (he hates posing for pictures so this is the best shot I could get). If you happen to stop in there ask for him. He knows everything about the store and is a very talented artist.