6/8/10

Patchwork 2010

Thank you so much to everyone that came out to Patchwork this year. I had a blast hanging out with everyone and got to meet some gals from out of town and even out of state. There was lots to do and see. I especially enjoyed watching the bag trading and some facebook friends meeting for the first time. I was so busy that I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would like but there was a few others that took pictures so I'll post more as I get them. I wished that we could have more of these events in other states... well one day, I promise.
We had fun making pocket mirrors
There was lots of bag trading going on. We had reference books on hand to see past styles, colors and shapes
This T-shirt design had the HARVEYS van on it.
It was great to see the young girls toting their bags, just like mom.
Addrienne our website manager hosted a contest on HARVEYS trivia. She's our expert that even I go to.
My beautiful wife Melanie hosted a focus group with some new prospective upcoming styles. Thanks to everyone that participated.
Cody Lusby came out for a live painting demo. He even signed a few of his bags.
This cute little puppy was named after her owners bag... Lola.
Ready to Trade?
I Seatbeltbag Patchwork
The entire staff enjoyed hanging with our Seatbeltbag sisters.
Looking totally Rock 'N Roll with her Sid Sailors Angel bag.
I didn't get a chance to walk around the rest of Patchwork until it was almost over. Oh well next time.