12/4/13

GIVE!

Our Holiday Gift Guide is here and it's Chockablock full of wonderful things! We can't help but get in the Holiday Spirit here at Harveys and part of that is giving, all though we would love to only ever give Seatbeltbags for Christmas it's also fun to pair those up with other fun things. Here is a curated gift guide of things I have my eye on to give and receive!



1. Make-A-Wish Foundation: I love this charity and a little self interest is involved in that when you ask for a donation to Make-A-Wish you don't have to act excited about something you don't really like, because making dreams come true is the best present available.

2. Work Shops at Road Less Traveled: This awesome little shop in Down Town Santa Ana offers some amazing workshops. Check out their site for their calendar.

3. Mast Brothers Chocolate: I've been hooked on this stuff since I got a bar of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate for my birthday. They are truly artisan chocolates wrapped in the most beautiful paper and an amazing story to boot, check them out and order the Artisan Pack it's delicious.

4. FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 in Pink: My daughter has been asking for a camera and this instant camera in the vein of Polaroid is the perfect one, it helps that it's pink.

5. The Family Meal by Ferran Adria: I love eating nightly with the family it's grounding and we get talk and hear about each others day, this book celebrates that and is a perfect gift for the chef in your family.

6. Make Something(Instructables): I love making things for people and I think people really love a homemade gift. Harveys all began because we made a bag out of left over materials and I am sure you have the creative spirit in you! To get started check out Instructables I have made many a thing from this helpful site!