I probably say this every time, but I really think this year's Patchwork might have been the best one yet. Need some backup? I don't blame you---there are some pretty sketchy claims out there:
1. We made an awesome craft---I'm all about reusable coffee mugs, and this little DIY project let everyone create a "Patchwork-Seatbeltbag" version of their very own.
2. ALL proceeds from the mug-making went to the Bicycle Tree! Who? These guys and gals:
3. We released our newest Patchwork collection (a Harveys for Disney Couture edition!) and gave away awesome Mickey Seatbelt Strap Totes for each one purchased at the event.
5. This happened:
6. This Collie came by the Harveys booth:
Actually, he was probably just using us to get closer to these guys:
7. There were some awesome eats---did anyone else check out (and LOVE) Seabird's Truck??
8. There were TONS of awesome vendors:
9. I got to snoop inside Seatbeltbags---and hit the jackpot!
10. And, most importantly, we got to hang out and craft with our customers!
See? I told you it was good.
Don't be shy---what was your favorite thing about this year's Patchwork event?