2/26/13

SeatbeltBride!

I love getting emails from our customers especially when they include fun pics with their Seatbeltbags. I was blown away when I received this email from Ashley so I HAD to share it:

Greetings Dana! 

I recently got married in November 2012 and just wanted to share a few photos of how we were able to incorporate Harveys Seatbeltbags into our wedding!         
Our wedding was at the Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach, so our color was an ocean-inspired blue (with some pink of course) along with touches of our favorite things throughout our wedding! Of course, I had to include some Harveys items! 
Over the last year I searched for and collected Harveys Razzleberry Large Rosettes and made a bouquet for myself!!!  It took 24 rosettes, and I have many people to thank greatly for helping me track that many down!  The best part is that I can keep my bouquet intact for forever!  :D
Our wedding cake topper was made by a fellow Harveys fan (she even made me a tiny Tough Love Boxy inspired bag)!
Our ring BEARer carried a Harveys bear and our flower girl carried a Cotton Candy Harveys Mini Baguette (which also happens to be her first Harveys bag at the age of 3)!
Our reception table names were themed instead of numbers and one was a Harveys theme (sadly no one took a picture of it) and my friends who sat at that table were chuckling!

Our "card box" was a sample Harveys Large Tote that was given to me by some amazing fellow Harveys fans! All of our guests thought that the Harveys Seatbeltbag touches were perfect!

Thank you and Melanie and your team for making such amazing products! 

Happy Harveys Fan,
Ashley Naemura (Tange)

Thank YOU Ashley, for all the beautiful pictures and for allowing HARVEYS to be a part of your special Day! You are so creative and everything looked amazing.
Congratulations and best wishes to you both!