12/21/12

Fur Friday - Christmas Tree

I received this picture from Staci I. of her beloved Miki, posing with a very special Christmas Tree.
She wrote:

My Miki loved your Seatbelt bag ornament so much she had my sister and me make her a "HARVEYS" tree where she can put her Christmas presents and birthday gifts. Here's a picture of her & her tree, sneaking a peek at her presents. Most dogs get excited at hearing the word "treat" or seeing the container, well Miki on the other hand gets excited when she hears "Harvey's" or sees one of your boxes or bags.  ;) She idolizes Rocky since he was a cute Harvey's model.

Wishing you & your family a Happy Harvey'sday/holiday!
Staci I.

Thank you so much Staci and Miki. This picture is so adorably cute, I just had to share it with everyone. In fact, I loved it so much, I'm sending you the mini seatbeltbag from our very own tree, to give to Miki. I guess we'll have to make some more for next year.
If you have a picture of your furry friend on, in or beside a Seatbeltbag, we'd love to see it. Please send them to info@seatbeltbags.com.