8/8/12

Vegas, baby!

This weekend our Marketing Assistant Amanda took off to good ol' Sin City for some R&R! Of course she took along her collection of Seatbeltbags, and thought she'd share some photos from her trip... 

Packing is the one thing I dread when going on vacation, but my Weekender made easy. I couldn't believe how much I was able to fit in it. It's Vegas, so I naturally packed more than needed, but this bag fit all my clothes and shoes! I was able to fit a pair of pants, 4 dresses, 6 shirts (I know, ridiculous), 3 pairs of shorts, 3 bathing suits, a skirt, under garments, my Large make-up case, shower bag, and 3 pairs of shoes! Whoa, that's a mouth full!


My first night in Vegas I was lucky enough to get a reserved table at my favorite nightclub. It was SO much fun! I was rockin' my Arm Candy Bow Tie Clutch which is obviously adorable, and matched my outfit perfectly. I love how fun this bag is! 


After a night of dancing I always love to lay by the pool and recover. I brought my Barbie All Dolled Up Large Boat Tote to carry everything I needed: sunscreen, wallet, towels, water, etc. It was big enough to fit mine and my friends stuff! 


When I was deciding on what Seatbeltbags to bring with me this weekend, Summer Luvin' Mixers was on the top of my list. How couldn't I bring a cocktail themed Seatbeltbag with me! Purple is one of my favorite colors, so Raspberry Margarita was perfect, and of course I had to order the cocktail and take a picture! 


I surprisingly didn't gamble too much this trip, but I had to put some money in my favorite slot machine Top Dollar! Saturday was a more relaxing night so I was toting my Lola Convertible Clutch, it matches everything, I can wear it cross body so I am hands-free and it feels secure. 






I would have to say this was a successful Vegas trip! I didn't spend too much money, I had a great time with my friends, and I didn't over-pack too many seatbeltbags... well, maybe just a few!

xoxo,
Amanda