7/4/12

Loretta Live

On Monday I had the privilege of being a guest on our Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez web series, Loretta Live. The segment focused on American Made Brands, specifically in Orange County (Congresswoman Loretta's district).

It was filmed at Chapman University's production facility called Panther Productions. Congresswoman Sanchez is a Chapman Alumni.

Here's the set we filmed on.

This is a view from the Control Room. I was interviewed last, so I got to see the behind the scenes production process. They had 3 camera operators and 2 sound guys. It was pretty sweet to watch!

Here's a picture of Congresswoman Sanchez and I. She LOVED the Treecycle Stella Hobo we brought as a prop, so we gifted it to her. But, she then noticed the Red Lola Satchel and decided she had to switch. A few years back Revlon made a red lipstick especially for her. It was called Loretta Red, so the Red Lola Satchel was a must!

My pal Wing Lam, co-founder of Wahoos Fish Tacos was also an interviewee. Their headquarters are right down the street from our Corporate Office, and they just opened a new Wahoos restaurant in the Orange Circle! 

The founders of Ritual Wellness, Lori and Marra also got interviewed. They make 100% organic juices and DELIVER daily! I can't wait to taste their concoctions! 

I'll be sure to post the link to the web series once it's live.