1/26/12

Love by Numbers

I'm working on a Blog Post of the Tough Love event on Saturday but it's taking longer than expected to edit the photos. My 6 year old daughter was my photographer and got a little excited, taking over 200 photos. I had a lot of questions about the colors used in the bag so I searched the archives and found the "blue print" from when we designed it over a year ago.

Melanie chose her favorite "Love" inspired tones, then I created the diagram above. This was a tricky one as we had 14 colors in 3 different sizes of seatbelt. LTDs usually have 2 or 3 colors. We had several different versions but ended up going with this one. We had a lot of fun and hope you're liking it as much as we do.
 The Margot is one of my favorite silhouettes and was modeled after a vintage handbag that we found a the Rose Bowl Swap Meet. We had the black acrylic handles custom made for us and they're just the right size to slip up on your forearm.