6/29/11

It's No Picnic

We thought it would be great to have a Picnic Table for our back yard this Summer so I did some research and found plans online.
I made a materials list, recruited a helper and headed to Home Depot.
I chose California Redwood for it's natural weather wearing properties. This is what It looked like after we cut everything out and pre-drilled the holes.
 With the aid of a few power tools...
Voila - We had a Picnic table.
OK, I'll be honest... it was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. In the end it came out pretty good though, so it was definitely worth all the hard work.
We'll be getting a lot of use out of it this Summer, in fact, we ate dinner on it just last night.
If you're up for the challenge and would like to make one too, you can find the plans HERE