1/30/11

GNRS

Today was the last day of the Grand National Roadster Show. We had a blast hanging out with some familiar Customers and meeting new ones.
 I had a chance to check out the amazing custom cars and hot rods.
I love the old 60's Ford Econoline Vans. The HARVEYS van is a 1965 Ford Econoline. We'll have to bring it out next time.
 This was my favorite Chopper. It's very reminiscent of the 60's and 70's. I'm actually in the process of building a Chopper right now.
 This is the Pick-up Truck version of the Ford Econoline. I'm digging the green flames.
 The Suede Palace staged the nostalgic Hotrods and Custom cars. They also had live 50's style bands playing all day and night. Lots of fun.
 there were some Old school pinup models.
 We love Pinks in Hollywood and they had a booth set up at the show so we had to grab a dog and chili Fries.
 Freddy from Nickelodeon's  I Carly was there. My girls love his show and got his autograph.
 Our Booth was right next to the Pinstripers section. 


Here I am Posing with my friend Doug Dorr. He's an amazing pinstriper.
 This Cadillac belonged to Clark Gable. 
 Some of the cars looked like they could fly.
 All in all it was a great weekend.