8/18/10

Come on Barbie, Let's go Party

I'm a Barbie girl In my Barbie World... Yes, it's true: HARVEYS is teaming up with Barbie on a collection of Barbie Seatbeltbags.
We've been working with the gals at Mattel for the past 6 months and have loved every minute of it.
 We got to visit their Headquarters in Los Angeles (where the magic happens) and saw a step-by-step demonstration on how each doll is designed and built. We even got to meet my Barbie idol, Robert Best. I've been obsessed with Barbie since I could walk and talk so working with Barbie has been a dream come true.
Our Barbie Bags are due to release First Friday, February 2011. We're still in design mode so I can't reveal the bags just yet but I can tell you that we were most inspired by the original 1959 Barbie Doll.
Xoxo- Melanie Harvey