2/12/10

"What's in your bag"-update

Thank you so much to everyone that has sent in pictures of what's in your bag. I'm having a ball seeing all the different bags and accessories that come in and the fun stuff inside. I've been sharing the pictures with everyone at HARVEYS and My little girls, Marilyn (4) and Lily Rose (2) were feeling a little left out so they asked If I could take pictures of what's in their bags. Thought I'd share them with you.
Inside Marilyn's Pink Mini-collection large satchel from top left: Real digital camera (quite the aspiring photographer), assorted makeup brushes, bagel shaped face powder, scrunchies, Little Mermaid jewelry, Hello Kitty mirror, Sunglasses, crocheted doll, "happy meal" High School Musical bracelet, lots of beads and her HARVEYS cards.

Inside Lily's Black Mini Collection Large Satchel: Just a few of her favorite toys.

It's still not too late to send in a picture of what's in your bag. I'll be posting the winners next week but I think I'm going to have more than 5. It's too hard to choose cause they're all so cool.