2/8/10

Inside Story

My wife Melanie absolutely loves her new Large Madison Carry-all. She's been testing it out for a few months now and I'm amazed at how much stuff she crams into it. Melanie played a big part in the design and insisted that we put tons of pockets and compartments to accommodate her busy lifestyle as Mom/ Handbag designer. I thought you might like to take a look at everything she fits in hers.

Melanie lists her contents starting from top left: HARVEYS pink Diaper-Pack for my 2 year old Lily Rose, Hand sanitizer, iphone, Kate Spade Sunglasses, Keys on HARVEYS lanyard, Hello Kitty camera case, Jesus Saves zip pouch where I keep my business cards (when I spot someone with their HARVEYS bag I give them a card for a special discount on their next purchase), My blue tooth, Latest issue of Bazaar, My 2010 calendar, Bic pen, MAC lip gloss, MAC lipstick, Barbie face powder by Stila (They actually have an entire line of Barbie inspired make-up...Love it) and last but not least HARVEYS black clutch wallet.

I'd love to see what's in your HARVEYS bag. Send a picture like the one above to dana@seatbeltbags.com. In 1 week I'll post the top 5 right here on the blog and they'll each receive a HARVEYS lanyard and coin purse.